There are many ways to take care of our church community.
All gifts and activities are forms of stewardship. Opportunities to transform the world are coordinated through various church groups. Although these activities are at the core of our values, the institution itself requires our direct support. One cannot grow fruit without fertilizing the roots of the plant. If the plant is not cultivated, the flowers will wither and die. Weekly or monthly contributions are encouraged to provide a regular flow of money to the church. Additional gifts can be made to our endowment fund. All gifts are important and appreciated.
Methods to donate to the church include:
- Deliver a check to the church office.
- Deposit a check into the Sunday collection plate.
- Set up an automated transfer from your financial institution.
- Contribute using a debit or credit card.
Automated Payment Instructions
Automatic payments can be set up easily with most banks or credit unions. Each institution is different but most of them allow you to set up payments online through their websites. Transfers are normally performed at no cost to account holders, or the church, although some institutions require direct payroll deposit. Below are links to the automated payment instructions of some major banks and credit unions.
- Arvest Bank
- Bank of America
- Bank First
- Bank of Oklahoma
- Chase Bank
- FAA Credit Union "Bill Pay"
- MidFirst Bank
- Tinker Federal Credit Union
Please inform the church when you establish an automated transfer, so that your contributions will be properly recorded on your quarterly statements. Just drop us a note specifying: (1) the pledging household, (2) the financial institution, (3) the transfer amount and (4) frequency If you prefer, the church's staff can establish an automated transfer.
Or, please drop by the church office, and they will be happy to assist.
Paying By Debit or Credit Card via PayPal
You may make a pledge payment to First Unitarian Church with a debit or credit card using PayPal. Please note that First Unitarian must pay a percentage of your payment for each transaction.
- Click on the Donate button below to go to the PayPal site.
- Enter the dollar amount in the box.
- Login to PayPal (if you have a PayPal account), or complete the card information and press "Continue".
- Enter any additional donor identification on the final page to ensure proper crediting against your pledge.
Thank you for your support of First Unitarian Church of Oklahoma City and its mission.